Neko Atsume Kitty Collector for PC is now available and can be easily installed on a desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. Let’s learn a little bit about this all new app and then have a look on the installation method via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
Neko Atsume Kitty Collector is the best game for Cat lovers, you can make your collections with more than 40 varieties of cats. You can also catch Rare cats but to catch them you’ll need particular items to entice those elusive felines. Attract cats with food, give them toys to play, help them grow, and you can also purchase cats from the store. To check more details click on the following links.
Download Neko Atsume Kitty Collector for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now in Play Store, search for “Neko Atsume Kitty Collector“.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Portal Worlds icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- Download Neko Atsume Kitty Collector APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Neko Atsume Kitty Collector.
- Click the Neko Atsume Kitty Collector icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Neko Atsume Kitty Collector for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017