LEAK..! LEAK..! LEAKED..!
This is the most important word any die hard android fan waits to hear.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 users have been basking in the glory of leaks coming from Vietnam forum members.
Recently we go our hands on the latest base MJ5. Do not confuse yourself with the MJ5 base for samsung galaxy S4.
The firmware has a new interface that draws from s4 and Note 3, and includes new features like Samsung Knox and Samsung Wallet. It is said that Samsung is pretty rapidly working on the software and new builds are coming out every two days, so things are likely to change some between now and the official release.
CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS IN ANDROID 4.3 UPDATE
– Galaxy Gear Support
– TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
– ANT+ Support
– Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
– Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
– Improved RAM management
– Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
– Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
– New Samsung Keyboard
– New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
– New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
– New Camera firmware
– Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
Country: Open Asia
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 23:49:26 +0000
Product Code: OLB
– This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
– This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
– Extract Odin .ZIP file
– Open Odin3 v3.09
– Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
– Add N7100XXUEMJ5_N7100OLBEMJ4_N7100XXUEMJ5_HOME.tar.md5 to AP
– Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
– Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
– Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
– Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and you should be good to go
PS- The Screenshots are from the previous versions..!