A music freak like me would always love to modify the sound going in to my ears to amuse myself, and specially when you own an Android device, you won’t be able to relax for a while when there is a ponderous list of applications available in the Google Play Store to modify the sound coming out of your Android device. Something similar that I came across, and that just added a little more fascination to my favorite music tracks is Music Volume EQ.
A very nice application, available for free that enhances the sound on your Android device the way you want. Music Volume EQ takes the sound to another level, that is normally not achievable using the in-built Equalizer of the device. While these limitations of the stock Equalizer are not always nice to bear, you may find this app handy and love exploring the new tracks to adapt the sound effects from this very application.
Music Volume EQ has a simple and user-friendly interface, the app opens up as a popup once you have enabled it. You can select different modes e.g Rock, Jazz, Normal, Classic, Custom etc. The Bass and Treble options are what I actually loved in this application, just like a real Tape-recorder, you can rotate the Bass and Treble buttons and set the sound according to your likings. Apparently, the Bass and Treble options are enough to add the desired charm to your music atop of the normal mode. The application overrides the stock Equalizer in order to achieve the best sound results.
Here are the key features of Music Volume EQ:
Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
After using this application for sometime, I couldn’t refrain myself from sharing it here on the site and let the users know about it. The app is packed up in only 2.1 MB and requires Android 2.3+ to run on. At the bottom, I’ve linked in the APK and also explained how you can install Music Volume EQ using the APK file on your Android device, just go ahead and grab it right now and enjoy listening your favorite tracks with a new sound or else you can also install it directly on your Android device using the Google Play Store.
How to Download & Install Music Volume EQ using the APK file:
- Download Music Volume EQ APK.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone or download it directly on your phone.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin the installation.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- All “Unknown Sources” if required.
- Complete the installation and access the app through app drawer.
- Enjoy the cool sound effects.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to Uninstall Custom Recovery/Restore Stock Recovery on Android - April 27, 2017
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy S8 Plus [Exynos] - April 26, 2017
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy S8 [Exynos] - April 26, 2017