MU Origin is a new online role-playing multiplayer game by Webzen Inc. MU Origin promises to give the players a unique MMORPG experience. The game is said to be different from the ordinary MMORPGs. The aesthetics of this game might be new and different, but the concept is nothing new. All you have to do is to go on a journey to hunt down your enemies. Meet different people and make them your friends, jump into the parties. You’ve to devastate the evil and bring the peace back to the world.
MU Origin is a highly customisable game. There are three different classes named as Dark Knight, Dark Wizard and Elf. You’ve to create your who will represent you in the battles. Equip your hero with the most powerful weapons, earn some skills to make it an outstanding warrior. As you move towards the higher levels, your hero will keep earning some mighty skills and become a beast. You can collect Zens, Star Essences and Diamonds in the PVP Areas and exchange them in the trading and auction system. MU Origin is absolutely free and waiting for you in the Google Play Store.
Although playing this game on an Android phone is much easy, but some of the gaming geeks might want to play it on their computers as well. For such users, we have this guide here. The guide demonstrates how you can play MU Origin for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC / Laptop and a Mac OS X Macbook or iMac. MU Origin for PC can be played via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS and Remix OS. Let’s see the method and get this working now.
MU Origin for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download MU Origin APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks | Bluestacks App Player | Rooted BlueStacks 2
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded MU Origin APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed MU Origin.
- Click the MU Origin icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS or Remix OS to install MU Origin, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy | How to launch Remix OS for PC and install Apps for PC via Remix OS.
The Andy OS and Remix OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OS X, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S5 via CyanogenMod 14 - October 27, 2016
- Download Facebook Lifestage for PC - October 27, 2016
- Google Now/Google Assistant Voice Commands List - October 27, 2016