Do you still remember the difficulty of Flappy Bird? Well, it isn’t been that long yet. Flappy Bird was taken off from the Google Play Store by the developer due to its over-rating, but there was a number of similar games landing in every other day in Android’s app store. All the apps copied the concept and idea, even the graphics of Flappy Bird, there were only few developers who changed the graphics of their games but rest were all same as that of the Flappy Bird.
What just has landed now in the Play Store is something great, that came out of the Flappy Bird concept. Mr Flap, developed by 1Button prompts the players to spin the square bird through the circular track passing through the gaps. One circular round gives you 1 score, the more rounds you run, more points you earn. Mr Flap, packed up only in 4.7 MBs sports really nice graphics, it is much addictive but also frustrates the players when the game gets over again and again. Well, a little practice may help you to play this game. Mr Flap requires Android 4.0+ device to run on.
Although Mr Flap requires an Android device to run on, but you can also run it on your Windows PC or a MAC if you do not own an Android device. That’s quite easy, and we will be installing Mr Flap on a Windows XP/7/8/8.1 powered PC or a MAC in the following post. All you got to do is, move a little forward with us and follow this step by step guide to be able to play Mr Flap on your desktop PC or MAC.
Download & Install Mr Flap on PC:
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, Mr Flap APK file
- Open the downloaded APK file now, and let Bluestacks install it.
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps > Mr Flap.
- The game will start now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Follow the initial screen, you’ll be able to play it.
- Use your mouse’s left click to flap your bird and spin it through the circular track.
- Enjoy endless fun!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017