Monster Dash for PC is available for download, but Monster Dash is not available in Pc games format. Monster Dash is high addictive arcade game for iOS and Android devices and now we can Monster Dash on PC. We can install Android Apps on PC using third party emulators like BlueStacks and Andy. In the following guide i’ll tell you how to install Monster Dash for PC, but before going any further let me give you an overview on Monster Dash.
About Monster Dash:
#: Monster Dash is the combination of famous game like Barry Steakfries Trilogy along with Jetpack Joyride and Age of Zombies
#: Monsters across six worlds will be chasing you down while your are running.
#: You’ll get weapons like Pacifier and Rocket Launcher.
How To Download Monster Dash for Pc Using Andy Emulator
Step 1: Download the Andy from here.
Step 2: After downloading is complete, install Andy on PC.
Step 3: Andy installation process will take few minutes, When installation is finished launch Andy on you PC.
Step 4: When Andy is open, you’ll see an Android tablet interface head over to Google Play.
Step 5: Open Google Play->Search->Monster Dash – Daybreak->Install.
Step 6: when the installation process is complete, go to the home screen there you’ll see Monster Das.
Step 7: Double click on Monster Dash icon and start playing the game.
Step 8: Now Monster Dash is successfully installed on your PC, Enjoy the the game.
Download and Install Monster Dash for PC ( Windows Xp,8,8.1,7,10 – Mac ):
- To download Monster Dash for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com.
- Open Bluestacks and search for Monster Dash using search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage.
- The icon for the game will appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Monster Dash.