Reverse Image Search gives your option to discover related images from around the web. All you have to do is upload a photograph from your computer to Google images and it will give you similar images on other websites. Reverse Image Search can be very handy in many manners, In this post I will tell you how to do Reverse Image Search on your Mobile Phone.
How To Reverse Image Search on your Mobile Phone:
- Now before going any further let me tell you that, this post is only for mobile devices.
- First, Open browser on your mobile.
- Type this URL ( ctrlq.org/google/images ) and tap on enter.
- Now once the page loads up, click on “Select Image” and choose an image from the photo gallery.
- Once your image is uploaded, click “Search” and it will upload your photo to Google Images.
- All Done.
- Open Google Chrome on your mobile.
- Tap on Settings and select ” Request Desktop Site “.
- Now Open images.google.com in chrome.
- Here you’ll see a camera icon on top right corner.
- Tap on it to upload your photograph.
- All Done.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 APK [ Video Calling ] - October 25, 2016
- Download Cute Girly Wallpapers HD free – Desktop/Android/iOS - October 25, 2016
- Download Google Pixel and Pixel XL HD Wallpapers - October 25, 2016