Reverse Image Search gives your option to discover related images from around the web. All you have to do is upload a photograph from your computer to Google images and it will give you similar images on other websites. Reverse Image Search can be very handy in many manners, In this post I will tell you how to do Reverse Image Search on your Mobile Phone.
How To Reverse Image Search on your Mobile Phone:
- Now before going any further let me tell you that, this post is only for mobile devices.
- First, Open browser on your mobile.
- Type this URL ( ctrlq.org/google/images ) and tap on enter.
- Now once the page loads up, click on “Select Image” and choose an image from the photo gallery.
- Once your image is uploaded, click “Search” and it will upload your photo to Google Images.
- All Done.
- Open Google Chrome on your mobile.
- Tap on Settings and select ” Request Desktop Site “.
- Now Open images.google.com in chrome.
- Here you’ll see a camera icon on top right corner.
- Tap on it to upload your photograph.
- All Done.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017