You can Play Minecraft Story Mode for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC/Laptop and also Mac OS X Macbook/iMac. Playing Minecraft Story Mode for PC has been made possible by using Android emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, and Remix OS. Before going through the installation instructions, let’s learn a little bit about this app.
Who doesn’t like an Adventure game and if it’s made on the famous Minecraft game then it would make it more interesting. The creator of award-winning game powerhouse Telltale Games and Minecraft creators, Mojang combined forces to introduced a new game Minecraft Story Mode. This game five part episodic series, you’ll be the one as the hero and you have to go on the adventure with your friends across the Overworld, through the Nether, to the End, and beyond. To learn about Minecraft Story Mode more you can visit this link. Let’s start the method to download and install Minecraft Story Mode for PC.
Minecraft Story Mode for PC Download – Windows/Mac:
- Download Minecraft Story Mode APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Minecraft Story Mode.
- Click the Minecraft Story Mode icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Minecraft Story Mode for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017