Miitomo is one of the highly anticipated Android application that just made its way to the Android world just a few days back. The reason for this application to get so much hype was the team of developers working on it. Miitomo Nintendo’s first ever Android application. We are talking about the same Nintendo who was behind the famous Super Mario title.
Miitomo is a social application. Miitomo’s concept is actually good to have a look at. It’s sort of a game. You’ve to create your character named as Mii. Mii should look like you and then you can communicate with your friends using Mii. Mii will talk to your friends on your behalf and convey all your messages. Your Mii will give your friends the fun details about you and it will also ask your friends the fun details about them. Mii will interact with the Miis’ of your friends. This Mii character comes from Nintendo’s Wii. Miitomo offers a number of customisations. You can play and tweak your Mii character the way you want. Miitomo has gone viral over the past few days. If you’re willing to give it a try, you can grab it for free from the Google Play Store. However if you do not own an Android device or for some reason you can’t play it on a phone, you may consider playing Miitomo on a computer. Wonder how is that possible? Well, here’s an answer to your question.
Miitomo for PC can be accessed on a Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC / Laptop and also a Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac powered up with Mac OS X. You can run Miitomo for PC via BlueStacks, Remix OS or Andy OS. Let’s have a look on the steps and start using Miitomo on a computer.
Download Miitomo for PC and Mac
- Download Miitomo APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks | Bluestacks App Player | Rooted BlueStacks 2
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Miitomo APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Miitomo.
- Click the Miitomo icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS or Remix OS to install Miitomo, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy | How to launch Remix OS for PC and install Apps for PC via Remix OS.
The Andy OS and Remix OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OS X, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Google Camera 4.2.022.135443920 APK – Download - October 22, 2016
- Download Critical Ops for Windows PC and Mac - October 21, 2016
- Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700/T705 - October 19, 2016