Meizu Pro 6 was officially announced this morning by the Chinese manufacturer which has tremendously grown since the past few years. The new flagship comes with high-end features and an amazing design. Lets have a look at what the handset has to offer.
- The Meizu Pro 6 come with 3D Press which basically is Meizu’s version of 3D touch introduced by Apple in iPhone 6s.
- The flagship sports a 5.2-inch 1080p Super AMOLED screen.
- Pro 6 is powered by the all new Helio X25 chipset which offers a deca-core CPU.
- 4 GB of RAM will come standard with the handset
- 21.16 megapixels with Corning ® Gorilla third-generation lens protective glass. It features ƒ / 2.2 aperture, 6 Lens, Burst Mode, Panorama mode, PDAF phase focusing, Laser Assisted Focus and Ring flash color temperature.
- 10 LED Flash embedded in a circular ring to provide better balance of light.
- Fast charging via mCharge 3.0 which delivers 24 Watts of power.
- A reversible USB Type C port for charging.
- Comes in 3 colour variants – Gold, Dark Grey and Light Grey.
- Offers two different ROM variants – 32 GB and 64 GB
- The smartphone is just 7.25mm thin.
- A 2,560 mAh battery provides the juice to the Pro 6
As far as the design of the handset is concerned, you’d be amazed after seeing the work Meizu has done. Please have a look at the official images attached in the slideshow below.
Latest posts by Muneeb Ahmed (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7: Complete roundup - June 28, 2016
- Leaked rear case of iPhone 7 features single camera and new antenna lines - May 31, 2016
- Apple iPhone 7 might come standard with 32GB storage - May 30, 2016