Few days back a new update of Android KitKat was pushed to Nexus devices. If you don’t updated your device then goto your Nexus 5 settings-> About Phone-> Check Software Updates. After a few seconds you’ll get the OTA update download and install it and by chance your still didn’t get the OTA update no need to worry today i’ll tell you how to manually install Android 4.4.3 on your Nexus 5.
Make sure that you back up all your important media content, contacts, call logs and text messages. This is highly recommended and important in case something goes wrong during the flashing process or in case you select the data wipe option before flashing. You can easily restore whenever you need.
Manually install Android 4.4.3 on your Nexus 5 Guide:
- After downloading ADB Tools extract them to desired location.
- Now open the folder where you extracted ADB Tools, hold shift button and right click in same windows choose ( Open Command Window Here ).
- Now extract the Android 4.4.3 update for Nexus 5 in same directory.
- Rename the update files to nexus5-443 .
- Power off your device.
- Now Turn on your Nexus 5.
- While your device is booting press power button and volume down key to go in Fastboot Menu.
- Now your are in Fastboot menu goto recovery.
- When you see Android logo on your Nexus 5, hold down the power and press volume up button.
- Now you’ll be in Recovery menu select apply update from ADB.
- Go back to your computer where you open Command Window.
- Now enter the following command in cmd windows.
- adb sideload nexus5-443
- After the process is complete reboot your device.
If you face any kind of issues related to this guide please do tell me in comments. So i can help you with it !