We should all be thankful to that person, who invented that instead of deleting the whole line, we can remove the letter or the word and replace it with the correct one. But now on Smartphones, everyone hates the Auto-Correct and on the other side everyone hates to alternate the words while writing a Text, especially when it comes to Replace the position of the word, the selection is quite difficult. But there is a way you can make the selection easier, if you have a Jailbroken device.
SwipeSelection is an app that helps you in this matter as it takes away the current way of selecting text and change it with a real simple way. It will work on almost every app which contains or wherever Text is concern, like any Note keeping app or Texting app like Messaging, Facebook Messenger even in Facebook itself.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device
- Open Cydia.
- Search for SwipeSelection.
- Tap SwipeSelection once the search is over.
- Tap Install in the top right corner.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
How To Use SwipeSelection
- Swipe along the keyboard keys to move the cursor within text.
- Hold Shift on the keyboard with one finger
- Then move along the keyboard keys with the other to highlight text
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016