Good news for Android user’s iOS popular Mailbox is on Google PlayStore, right now Mailbox is supporting only Gmail and iCloud accounts, other platforms are comings soon. Mailbox will work same as it does in iOS, all the features are same like swipe messages to your archive or trash, chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what’s important now. It’s good i love to use Mailbox and now we can manage our iCloud account on Android.
Mailbox Apk For Android Features:
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Download and Install Mailbox Apk For Android:
- Download Mailbox v1.0 apk
- Copy the downloaded APK file on your phone or download it directly to your phone.
- Locate the downloaded file on your phone now and tap it.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- If asked, allow Unknown Sources in Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Proceed with the installation instructions and complete it.
- Open your game from the App Drawer after installing it.
- Share with us if you face any problem.
- That’s All!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017