Maiden Legacy of the Beast, the all new Role Playing game from Roadhouse Games is on a full roll at the moment. This Iron Maiden music inspired game puts you in the battlefield as Eddie. Eddie’s mission is to save the universe from the evil powers. Train Eddie, sharpen his skills and unleash his powers to face off the unrelenting enemies who are behind the mission to devastate the beautiful world. Eddie will fight with the enemies such as the Axis General, Horus and the Wickerman. If you successfully defeat any of these enemies, their souls can transform into weapons and also into allies that can be of much help on your next mission. Devise the best possible strategy to take out all the foes. Unleashing the power of your characters is the key to your success in all the battles. You will travel through time and space in this while. The sound tracks in this game are from the famous heavy metal band Iron Maiden.
Maiden Legacy of the Beast is a free to play game. You can grab it for your Android phone from the Google Play Store. If you want to play Legacy of the Beast on your computer, that is possible as well. You can play Maiden Legacy of the Beast for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. For this purpose, you will need an emulator like BlueStacks, Andy OS or BlueStacks 2. Scroll down to the method now to start playing Maiden Legacy of the Beast for PC.
Download Maiden Legacy of the Beast For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Maiden Legacy of the Beast APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Maiden Legacy of the Beast APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Maiden Legacy of the Beast.
- Click the Maiden Legacy of the Beast icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Maiden Legacy of the Beast, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017