Now a days, I believe talking has transformed from text into Photos only, well quite about right, cause words can’t express emotions and expressions like graphics or Photos can. Words can give you a moment of joy or sorrow, while pictures can live up-to eternity, no wonder it is said”A picture tells a Thousand words”, ever wonder why selfies became a craze and every other person wants to become a photographer and also the reason why chats have become more popular. It will take alot of words to describe a single subject, while a single photo can do it for you without even letting you write a single thing.
Whether you are using a 3rd part app to chat or the stock apps provided by the OEM, all have the option to send and receive photos, although if you are using the Messages App Mac OS X Yosemite, then saving photos might become a little difficult for you, however, it is as easy as taking out a Hair from a Bar of butter. There is no Download option though, but that doesn’t mean you can’t save it, there are other ways and we are about to share one of them with you. In this Article, we will show you How to Save Photos from Messages App in Mac OS X Yosemite, without further ado, let us continue.
How to Save Photos in Mac OS X Yosemite:
- Open Messages App in Mac.
- Now locate any thread or conversation, which has a minimum of 1 photo in it.
- Now Select the photo you want to save.
- After the Selection, simply Click on it.
- Now Drag and Drop the photo on the Desktop or any other folder
- That is it, the photo has been saved now.
- You can do that with any other media like a GIF image, zip files, audio messages, archive files and even videos
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016