Are you a fan of strategy games like Clash of Lords 2 and Castle Clash, then you will love the game for IGG.Com. Lords Mobile is the latest strategy game developed by IGG and in no time this game has reached the top free games list. In this post I’ll tell you how to download and install Lords Mobile for PC running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC and Mac OS X Macbook, iMac. You will need to install an emulator like BlueStacks to play Lords Mobile for PC.
*Note* ” Right now Lords Mobile is not available for Android so you cannot install it on PC. There are other emulators on the Web which claims to run iOS App on PC. But I won’t recommend it. “
Download Lords Mobile for PC and Mac
- Download Lords Mobile from Dev Files Cloud
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks|Bluestacks App Player | Rooted BlueStacks 2
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Lords Mobile APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Lords Mobile.
- Click the Lords Mobile icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
You can also use Andy OS or Remix OS to install Lords Mobile, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy | How to launch Remix OS for PC and install Apps for PC via Remix OS.
The Andy OS and Remix OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OS X, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
That’s all for now, Please keep visiting Techbeasts for more interesting guides and tips. If you found this guide helpful please share it with your friends.