Sony Xperia XZ Premium is the best smartphone in Sony’s lineup so far. Xperia XZ Premium brought the specifications into existence which the users were not expecting anytime soon. Sony wasn’t adopting the QHD display and some other high-end hardware for quite a while for its flagship smartphones. Against all odds, it revealed the Sony Xperia XZ Premium and surprised everyone.
Xperia XZ Premium happens to be the first smartphone in the world to equip a 4K display. The phone was also the first one to have a Snapdragon 835 CPU. Xperia XZ Premium took the smartphones to a whole new level. Because of Snapdragon 835, this phone is yet to make it to the market. Xperia XZ Premium has a 5.5-inch display with 801 ppi. This phone has 64 GB internal storage and a RAM of 4 GB. FYI, the 4K display has 3840 x 2160 resolution. 3230 mAh battery juice is a part of this device. It runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box.
Xperia XZ Premium is not a cheap phone to get your hands on. A major chunk of money from your pocket will be blown away to bring this phone in. Right after purchasing Xperia XZ Premium, you must take some security measures like logging into the phone using your Google Account, keeping the internet connected all the time and enabling a password, pin or fingerprint protection on the phone. These are the steps that an average user will take on the phone right after unboxing it. These steps are important so that you can easily track, locate and wipe your phone remotely if it gets lost or stolen.
If you have already lost or stolen your Xperia XZ Premium and now you are on this page seeking help to locate the phone, you have spotted the right place. Given that you have set up a Google Account, WiFi connection or Packet Data, password protection on the phone, you can actually locate the lost or stolen phone. It is possible by means of Google’s Android Device Manager which is a part of every Android smartphone. Follow the few easy steps given below to locate lost or stolen Xperia XZ Premium, you can also wipe the phone to save your data from falling into wrong hands.
Locate lost or stolen Xperia XZ Premium
- Open Android Device Manager on your computer.
- Enter your Google Account ID and password to log in.
- ADM will show you a map now. If the map is blank, click “Switch Map”.
- Right below your device model number/name, it will show the option to Ring the phone or erase it.
- If you think that you have lost your phone around you i.e. inside your room or house, you can Ring the phone to find it.
- Alternatively, you can view its location on the map and you can wipe it remotely for the time being. That’s all.
The Android Device Manager will work smooth if your phone is within the internet connectivity range. If the phone is not responding on the map, you can recheck it after a while. This application is enabled on almost all Android-powered smartphones by default. I hope that the steps explained above have helped you well enough. If you need help with something else related to your Xperia XZ Premium, reach us out through the comment box or our contact us page.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017