The name of ROM is not just pure, the ROM itself is pure. Purity ROM is based on KitKat 4.4.2 KOT49H and AOSP sources. The ROM is compiled with kept in mind that all the tweaks must be in it, so the user can enable or disable any feature he/she likes. Bugs are almost zero in this ROM, even if there are some bugs, you won’t notice them. The ROM is Stable, Fast, Smooth and not so good battery in terms of Games, you can barely run your Nexus 5 for up-to 9 hours on continuous games. This ROM has everything you needs to run your device better than ever.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your LG Nexus 5 to Purity ROM by following our Tutorial. Make sure to read the full article before trying it on your device.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issuesand bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Purity ROM Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat Custom ROM On LG Nexus 5.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is LG in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For LG Nexus 5.
Here are the Listed Features of Purity ROM:
- KitKat 4.4.1 KOT49E
- AOSP sources based
- Art – Bionic – Dalvik – Skia tweaked
- Fully deodexed, Busybox & Supersu included
- Quick Settings Panel (LTE & 2g/3g toggle currently unsupported)
- Quick pulldown settings
- DSP Manager
- Customizable Ribbons
- CRT settings
- Display rotate settings
- Power notification sound preference
- Battery customization
- Status bar clock and date customizations
- Statusbar brightness control
- Extended power menu with settings
- Clear all button on recent apps
- Volume rocker wake
- Volume music control
- Volume adjust preference
- Volume panel style preference
- Safe headset volume preference
- Mms quick reply
- Immersive Mode
- Cm Calculator App
- LED control settings
- Incall vibration
- Navbar DPI settings
- CM Navbar settings
- Navring settings
- Lockscreen shortcuts settings
- Maximize widgets option (phone only)
- Custom apns
- App ops
- Quick Unlock
- Kill app longpress back
- Preference for a non intrusive in call ui
- Option to control cursor in text fields using volume keys
- Preference for status bar activity indicators for mobile data and wifi settings
- Variable size pattern lockscreen
- Preference for custom clear all recents button position
All Read and ready to Install Purity ROM Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat Custom ROM On LG Nexus 5. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016