Well I don’t have much Information on Lenovo Ideatab A1000, but the final update for A1000 has increased the Internal Storage to 1.5GB. Released in May 2013, Arrived with Android 4.1.2, upgrade-able to Android 4.2.2. Powered By Cortex A9 Dual-Core 1.2GHz and because of Less Popularity, the rooting method of such devices are rare to find. But thanks to Team Cyanogen, we are providing you How to Root Lenovo Ideatab A1000.
Here goes the Cyanogenmod disclaimer. The same applies here:
“CyanogenMod members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.”
How To Root Lenovo Ideatab A1000.
- Go to Settings > Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging.
- Download Rooting tool. Link
- Make sure the drivers Are install.
- Connect your device with PC.
- Open The Package and Click Root, just make sure that you are connected to an Active Internet.
- That’s It.
If your Restart your device after rooting and it doesn’t turn on Like Normal, or Drained all the Battery, follow:
- Make sure that the Battery has not been drained, charge it and then Restart.
- If the Tab is not Starting after Recharge, Press the Small Button, which is in the Hole Below the Memory Card, using Pin. This is the Reset Button, which will reset the Tablet.
- If that Doesn’t Work either, Go to a Near Service Center and Apply Stock ROM on your device.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016