In this post, I’ll tell you how to fix Laptop keyboard not working, it’s a common error and everybody faced it for sure. Today I’ll give you some tips that will help you to easily fix your laptop keyboard if it’s not working properly, you can use these tips and tricks for Apple, HP, Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba, Acer, Asus, Samsung, Sony and all other brands to solve keyboard not working error.
How To Fix Laptop Keyboard Not Working [Tips]:
Following are the best tips and tricks that can help you fix laptop keyboard not working issue on all the laptops.
First, whenever you face this issue while you are working on your laptop, save your current work and restart your system. A simple can help you solve your issue when your system will restart it will automatically adapt the best settings which were saved.
Check your drivers and see they are up to date or not, if your drivers are not the latest then first you need to update them. I’ve seen many users reporting that after updating the drivers their keyboards started working perfectly fine.
These were all the basic step that can easily fix your Laptop keyboard not working problem, now let’s start the main method.
How To Fix Laptop Keyboard Not Working [ Video ]
- First, Right Click on Windows icon and select the device manager or you can open Run and type “devmgmt.msc”, it will open device manager.
- Now find Keyboard device and click on it.
- Select Scan for hardware changes.
- Your laptop screen will flick and the list will auto refresh, that’s it.
Fix Laptop Keyboard Not Working Video Part 2:
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017