K-9 Mail for PC is now available and can be easily installed on a desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. Let’s learn a little bit about this all new app and then have a look on the installation method via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
If you are looking for Mail client which allows you to configure multiple accounts for e.g IMAP push email, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing, signatures, BCC-self, PGP/MIME, and more. Then K-9 Mail is the best app for you but unfortunately, it’s not available for PC. No need to worry about that in this post, I’ll tell you how you can download and install K-9 Mail for PC. If you need to check more features of K-9 Mail click on the following link below.
Download K-9 Mail for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now in Play Store, search for “K-9 Mail“.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Portal Worlds icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- Download K-9 Mail APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed K-9 Mail.
- Click the K-9 Mail icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install K-9 Mail for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017