We have all seen the movie Jurassic park and many have been inspired and amazed by the huge dinosaur world. Based on the same concept is the game Jurassic park builders for Android and iOS users. The game now be played on PC as well through some easy steps. Let’s first have a look at what the game is about.
About the Jurassic Park Builders:
The concept of the game is basically about building a park for extinct animals including Jurassic park for dinosaurs, Aquatic Park for extinct aquatic animals and Glacier park. You will be given a vast empty land where you can build anything you want to.
- You will have limited amount of food; grass and meat to feed the animals and other supplies for the park. You can also build roads for the visitors.
- You will have 34 various dinosaur species to keep and 30 sea creatures.
- You will earn coins and level up as you proceed.
- The game has amazing graphics and simple controls. This is a social game where you have the option to challenge other players for battle arena and win prizes.
Now, let’s move to the method to download and play this game on PC.
Download Jurassic Park Builders on PC:
- To download Jurassic Park Builders on your PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com.
- Open Bluestacks and search for Jurassic Park Builders using search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage.
- The icon for the game will appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Jurassic Park Builders.
Now, you can start playing Jurassic Park Builders on your PC any time you want by opening it from My Apps.
Hopefully, you will be able to install the game easily on your PC through this guide. If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !