Here’s how you can Jailbreak iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3 with TaiG 2.0, finally wait is over for all those who updated their devices to iOS 8.3. At the moment TaiG 2.0 is only available for Windows users, Mac users have to wait for the treat.
The TaiG iOS 8.3 – iOS 8.1.3 jailbreak is compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 1 (1st generation iPad mini), iPad mini 2 (Retina iPad mini), iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5th generation
- The jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak.
- Backup your device before proceeding.
- This tool can jailbreak iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.3.
How To Jailbreak iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3 with TaiG 2.0:
Step 1: Download the latest version of TaiG jailbreak from here.
Step 2: Backup your device using iTunes.
Step 3: Connect your device with Pc using USB cable.
Step 4: Now Temporarily Disable Passcode and Find my iPhone.
Step 5: Launch TaiG 2.0 as administrator from your desktop.
Step 6: TaiG will auto detect your device, it will take few minutes. Once you confirmed that its showing the correct firmware deselect 3K Assistant 2.3.0 (TaiG’s App Store), just below Cydia 1.1.16.
Step 7: Now click on the Green button to start the process. Wait for few minutes.
Step 8: Once Jailbreak process is completed your device will reboot automatically.
All Done !!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Puffin Browser for PC Download – Windows/Mac - October 27, 2016
- Best Friends Forever for PC – Download - October 27, 2016
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Not Turning On After Overnight Charging - October 27, 2016