Apple released the iOS 8.1.1 quite a time ago, although not a very long time and as we all wait for the root of a device when it comes to Android, the iOS users wait for the Jailbreak tutorial. Although rooting an Android gives you a whole lot control over your device, while Jailbreaking opens your world to some of the basics that you can easily see in any of the Android device.
Finally the most awaited iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak tutorial is here. This tutorial will help you in Jailbreaking iOS 8.1.1 Untethered on your iOS device and this tutorial is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 , iOS 8.1.1 and even the iOS 8.2 Beta. I would suggest to back-up all your important data, including your Contacts, Messages, media etc. to make sure that your data is completely secure in case something goes wrong. In this article we will show you How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 Untethered using Taig. You can also Jailbreak iOS 8.0 or iOS 8.2 beta, but the main focus is this post is the iOS 8.1. Without further ado, let’s continue below and see what we need or to do before the process.
- Turn-Off any Touch ID or Passcode on your device.
- Turn-Off the Find my iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- If you have updated your device to iOS 8.1.1 using the OTA, then you might need to restore it, cause Jailbreak won’t go good with the OTA
How To Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 on Windows:
- Download the Taig Jailbreak tool from here
- Connect your iDevice with PC, make sure to use the Original Lightning cable.
- Run Taig.
- Tick the First Option i.e Cydia 1.1.16
- Un-tick the seconds option i.e 3KOuEO | 1.0.0, otherwise this option will install the Taig App store on your device.
- See the Big Green button, just Click it.
- Now the Jailbreak process will start, don’t disconnect your device.
- After the process is complete, your iOS device will reboot.
- After a successful reboot, just see the Cydia app on Home-Screen to verify the Jailbreak
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016