After a long time now its time to jailbreak your Apple devices that are running iOS 7 and created goes to Evasi0n and the Good news is that its Untethered means no more restart issue or any bullshit. Ok let go on with tutorial following are the main steps that you have to follow, you can jailbreak all devices that are iOS 7 supported.
Following are the Supported iOS version:
- latest version of iTunes Download OS X Mavericks 10.9 Final Version Free Now! [Direct Link].
- Your device must be running on iOS 7.0.4.
- Backup your data before proceeding.
- Remove the screen lock from your device.
How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.0.4 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s.
- Download iOS 7 – 7.0.4 Jailbreak Evasi0n 7 for Windows or Mac.
- Now connect your device with computer and start Evasion 7.
- Now click on the jailbreak as show in the picture.
- Now Evasion will perform few automated steps during the process you don’t need to do anything specially don’t unplug your device.
- Once process is complete Evasion will ask you to unlock your device all you have to do is that tap the Evasion icon on the your device. Now your device will be reboot.
- After the reboot is complete Evasion will do some final touches and then again your device will be rebooted. Followed by Done message.
- Ok Here you go Cyida will be on device close Evasion 7 and disconnect your device from computer.
- Enjoy the Untethered Jailbreak On iPhone 😀 Do tell me if you face any issue 🙂 ..
Also enjoy the Video :)…..