Developers have been trying hard to jailbreak the iOS 7.1.1, since it was quite difficult there hasn’t been any solution in a while. Just a few hours ago, Chinese developers have come up with a tool named as “Pangu” that Jailbreaks the iOS 7.1.1 on almost all the devices having this update. The guys behind this tool apparently took training from Stefan Esser, the guy who Jail broken iPhone 5C. A number of tweets has suggested that this tool is quite safe to use, it install Cydia and the Chinese app store with the illegal apps a well without any malwares or hiccups here and there.
Jailbreaking an Apple device definitely gives it a new life as there is a number of things you can do by going beyond the boundaries. Those of the iOS enthusiasts who updated their devices to the latest iOS 7.1.1 firmware, and were stuck on the stock system, now have a chance to get their devices running great once again. As you move forward, in the following post we’ll be explaining how you can use this tool [Pangu] and Jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1 Untethered. Before you move ahead, it must be kept in mind that this tool works only with Windows, and you must follow the instructions carefully.
Here are the devices, compatible with Pangu:
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini Retina
- iPad Mini
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
- iPod Touch 5
iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1
How to Jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1 Untethered with Pangu:
- Download Pangu for Windows.
- Connect your iOS device to your PC. [Use original data cable].
- Unzip the Pangu folder and click onthe Pangu.exe file to launch the tool.
- One launched, untick the box as shown in the picture below in order to avoid the installation of Chinese App store with pirated/illegal apps.
- Now click on the questions marks with black background “??????”.
- As soon as you click this button, the Jailbreak process will begin and you will be prompted to change the date and time on your iOS device.
- Once it prompts, on your iOS device go to Settings > General > Date & Time and change the date to June 2, 2014.
- Once the whole procedure is done, your iOS device will reboot and you will be able to see Cydia installed on your device.
- Congrats! You’re now jail broken and free to go beyond the boundaries. Enjoy tweaking your Apple device.
Just in case your device is stuck with something, reach us through the comment box below and we will be up to help you as soon as possible. Thanks all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Soul Knight for PC (Windows and Mac) - February 26, 2017
- Download LG G6 Stock Wallpapers - February 26, 2017
- How to logout of Facebook Messenger on Android and iPhone - February 25, 2017