It looks like Apple has rolled out another minor update for iOS dubbed as 7.0.6 around the corner. The new update comes up with minor security updates. Jailbreak users are always suggested to stay away from the latest updates until and unless there is no confirmation about the new updates compatibility with Jailbreak and so did iOS 7.0.6. However after determining that the new update does not contain any restrictions and the users can still gain Jailbreak on their iOS 7.0.6 powered devices, Evasi0n7 team evad3rs has announced that they will be soon rolling out the updated version of Envasi0n7 [1.0.6] that will allow the users to Jailbreak their devices immediately.
While team Evad3rs is busy cooking up the Envasi0n7 1.0.6, you may want to know how you Jailbreak your iPhone / iPad / iPod once you’ve updated your device. So let’s have a look this simple and easy method.
Update: Evas0in7 1.0.6 has been released. You can download it from the link below.
How to Jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 Untethered with Evasi0n7 1.0.6:
- Download Evasi0n7 1.0.6 depending on your PC. [Will be available soon on the same link.]
- Make sure that you backup each and everything on your iOS device. It is always good to be on the safer side in case something goes wrong.
- Make sure that your iOS device is charged enough to perform the Jailbreak process. Say it 60%.
- Make sure that your laptop is charged enough as well. In case you’re using a desktop PC, make sure that you’re using an appropriate electricity connection. This is highly recommended in order to prevent any power issues while you’re Jailbreaking.
- Altough Evasi0n7 works flawlessly, however you still have to use it at your own risk. Do not proceed if you don’t know what you’re going to do.
Evasi0n7 is compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5S, iPod touch, iPad 2, iPad 3, & iPad mini.
How to Jailbreak:
- Make sure that your device is running latest iOS 7.0.6.
- Connect your iPhone / iPod Touch or iPad in order to begin.
- Click on the Jailbreak button in Evasi0n7.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Once complete, disconnect your phone.
- Find Cydia in app drawer.
- Phewww! you’ve Jailbroken your iOS 7.0.6 device now, you can perform your desired operations using Cydia now.
In case you can’t wait for Evasi0n7 1.0.6, you may use our Hex-Edited version of Evasion7 1.0.5 and Jailbreak your device right now:
- Download Hex Edited version of Evasion7 1.0.5 for Windows.
- Extract the downloaded folder and run Evasion7.exe file.
- Follow the precautions / pre-requisites explained above.
- Connect your iOS 7.0.6 powered device to your PC once everything is settled up and understood.
- Click Jailbreak.
- Follow on screen instructions.
- Phewww! You’re done.
That’s All! In case you got any queries, feel free to stop by the comment box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks All!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017