Jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 With Mach_Portal + Yalu. Here you go all iOS users who are running iOS 10.1.1 they can Jailbreak their devices using following method. Now before moving on, Let me tell you few important thing about this Jailbreak which released by Luca Todesco based on Ian Beer’s Project Zero exploit. It’s a beta version and semi-untethered that means every time you’ll restart your device you have to put your device back in Jailbreak state.
- iPhone 7/7 Plus.
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus.
- iPad Pro.
iOS 10.0.1, 10.1.1, and iOS 10.1.
How To Jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 With Mach_Portal + Yalu:
- Download Cydia Impactor.
- Download Yalu iOS jailbreak IPA file. [ Link 1 ] [ Mirror ].
- Latest iTunes version.
- Connect your device with your PC/Mac. Please use the original lighting cable/USB.
- Now create a full backup using iTnues, it would be really helpful if anything goes wrong while Jailbreaking your device.
- Disable Passcode/Touch ID from your device settings.
- Disable Find my iPhone from your device settings.
- Launch Cydia Impactor.
- You’ll see Cydia Impactor windows, drag and drop Yalu iOS jailbreak IPA File.
- Enter your Apple when Cydia impactor asks you to.
- Wait for the process to be completed.
- Once the installation process is completed, head to Settings > General > Profile(s) & Device Management or General > Device Management and hit Trust.
- Now launch “mach_portal” and let the app do the magic. Once the process is completed, you’ll see Cydia in your app drawer.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017