Pokemon Go is everywhere and you have to keep an eye on the different thing while playing Pokemon Go, Today we are giving you an app which will help you to calculate the resident individual value and also it will help you to adjust the Pokemon level to match the Pokemon GO level bar.Those who play Pokemon Go for PC, you can use IV Calculator for Pokemon GO. In this post, I’ll tell you how to install and download the IV Calculator for Pokemon GO for PC running Windows and Mac.
- PokeMesh Real Time Map For Windows PC & Mac.
- PokeWhere Live Radar for PC.
- Pokémap Live for PC.
- Smart Poke V2 for PC.
IV Calculator for Pokemon GO works pretty great on a computer as well. You can easily install IV Calculator for Pokemon GO for PC on your computer powered up with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS X powered Macbook Air/Pro/ and iMac. The only thing you need is to install an Android emulator. We will be helping you to install and use IV Calculator for Pokemon GO for PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS. It’s time for us to head towards the method and get IV Calculator for Pokemon GO working on our computer devices.
Download IV Calculator for Pokemon GO For Windows PC & Mac
- Download IV Calculator for Pokemon GO APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded IV Calculator for Pokemon GO APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed IV Calculator for Pokemon GO.
- Click the IV Calculator for Pokemon GO icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
You can also use Andy OS to install IV Calculator for Pokemon GO, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.