Hey everyone, if you are wondering how to Sync Your iPhone With iTunes Wirelessly, I can help in the following guide I’ll tell you how you can easily sync iPhone over Wifi. Let’s start the method.
How To Sync Your iPhone With iTunes Wirelessly:
- First, connect your iPhone or any other iOS device with your PC / Mac.
- Open iTunes on your PC.
- Now from iTunes sidebar select your device, if you are running the latest iTunes version then you can select your device from the top of iTunes.
- Click on Summary Tab.
- You’ll see different options here, look for ” Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi” once you find it, click on it to enable it.
- Now click on Apply and then Ok, to save these changes.
- After that your iPhone will start syncing and once it’s done you can unplug your device. Now you don’t need to plug your device with your PC to sync.
- All Done.
That’s all for now, Please keep visiting Techbeasts for more interesting guides and tips. If you found this guide helpful please share it with your friends.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017