In this post, I’ll tell you how to download previously purchased music, movies and apps from iTunes. I’ll post sperate guides for computer, iPhone, iPod and iPad. This option came handy when you lost your data on computer or when you buy a new Apple device. Let’s start the method to download previously purchased music, movies and apps from iTunes.
How to Download Previously Purchased Items on Computer:
- Open iTunes on your computer and select iTunes Store.
- On the right menu you’ll see different options, click on the purchased.
- Now you have to add your Apple id credentials if you are not logged in.
- In purchased tab, you can choose from Music, TV Shows, Apps or Books.
- You can also choose to view “All” or items “Not in My Library”.
- Click on the Cloud icon right next to the item you want to download.
- If you want to download all the purchased items, look for Download All and click on it.
How to Download Previously Purchased items on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
- Open iTune Store app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Tap on More.
- Select Purchased.
- Tap on Music, Movie or TV Shows.
- Now select All or Not on this device.
- Choose the item you wish to download.
- Tap the Cloud icon next to the item.
How to Download Previously Purchased Apps:
- Open App Store on your device.
- If you are on iPad tap on Purchased and if you are iPhone and iPad Tap on updates.
- Tap on Purchased.
- Tap on Cloud icon next to the item you wish to download.
This all, you can easily download previously purchased apps, games, music, movie or books from iTunes. If you face any issue regarding this post please tell me in comments so I can help you with it