If you are facing problems like your iPhone Won’t turn off, then all you need to do is follow the instructions below in order to Fix iPhone 7 Won’t Turn off. But before moving on let me tell you important thing, If after trying the following method there is no luck for you then I would suggest you should go to Apple store. Let the professional set things for you.
- Fix iPhone/iPad Won’t Download Or Update Apps.
- Fix iPhone Says No SIM Card, Invalid SIM, Or SIM Card Failure.
- Halloween HD Wallpapers for iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus Free.
- Fix iPhone / iPad Won’t Connect To Wi-Fi
Fix iPhone 7 Won’t Turn Off:
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button, Wait for 10 seconds.
- When the red Slider appears slide it to turn it off.
- You can also force quit the offending app that was causing such issue. Press home button for 1-2 seconds, it will shut off all the apps.
If the above method is not working for you then try the following one in order to fix iPhone won’t turn off.
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously for about 10 seconds. This will reboot your device by force.
Another option is that leave your device as it and let the battery drain out completely and once your battery is completely empty your device will be turned off.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Download Call of Duty WWII HD Wallpapers – Call of Duty WW2 Wallpapers - April 27, 2017
- Download textplus for PC Laptop, Windows, Mac - April 27, 2017
- Appvn .APK Download - April 27, 2017