I just bought a Dell XPS and Windows 10 is on it, working fine but when I tried to connect with iPhone 6s and I got to know that iTunes no longer detected my device. I tried several solutions and got one working, so I thought let’s share it with you. Here’s how to Fix iPhone or iPod Not Detected in Windows.
iTunes: Fix iPhone or iPod Not Detected in Windows 10-8
- Make sure latest version of iTunes is installed.
- Open “Control Panel“>“Hardware and Sound“>“Devices and Printers“.
- Here you’ll see your iPhone or iPad showing in “Unspecified” tab, right click on your device and select “Properties“.
- In next Windows, you’ll see two tabs ( General – Hardware ). Select Hardware and then properties.
- In “General” tab, select the “Change settings” button.
- Now select the driver tab, then select “Update Driver“.
- Next option “Browse my computer for driver software“.
- You have to choose the path now, check this one ” C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers “
- Click “Next” > “Close“.