No matter how much of a perfection every OEM wants to achieve, it just can’t because, with every update there are new features ported in the OS, within those new features there are new problems and new bugs, to solve them further updates come and this cycle keeps on going on and on. Apple is doing their best to provide users with a Perfect OS, but somehow they are also failing, cause sometimes, installing a third party tweak or messing under the hood of your device causes some apps to crash or they just won’t operate even a little. The same thing has been happening with the Stock Camera app of, as users have reported that when they open the app it freeze on the Start and they are forced to minimize and close the app.
The reason can be anything when it comes to such problem, sometimes there is a technical glitch, sometimes you are required to update the app or System, whatever the case could be, there are some possible ways to fix this problem. Even if you are facing a wrong orientation picture after taking it, that problem can also be solved. Without further ado, let us continue towards the solutions.
Fix Camera App Freeze Problem:
Update your Device Software:
The very first thing you should be looking for is the whether there is an update available or not.
- Go to Settings.
- Navigate to General
- Tap Software update.
- Or just connect your device with PC.
- Open iTunes.
- You’ll be prompted to update your device, if available
- Update and the problem will be solved
Reset your device:
This might be a success, as many users claimed to call it a successful process, although it will make some minor changes to your device, but everything will be safe.
- Open Settings
- Tap on General
- Tap on Reset.
- Tap Reset All Settings
Restore your Device: (Final Resort)
- Connect your device with PC.
- Launch iTunes
- Select your Phone from Menu
- Click Restore your iPhone.
- That is it
But Remember Restoring your iDevice will cause you to loose all your data, so make a back-up before doing this
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016