Whenever we open Facebook on our iPhone and iPad, by default Facebook mobile version is opened. Not everyone wants the Facebook mobile view because it drop out many features. In the following guide, I’ll tell you how to view full version of Facebook on iPhone and iPad.
How To View Full Version of Facebook on iPhone – iPad:
1 – From Facebook Menu:
- Open browser on your iPhone/iPad.
- Login to your Facebook account on mobile version.
- Once logged in, type “http://www.facebook.com/home.php” in your browser.
- Now you’ll seeing full desktop version of Facebook.
2 – Safari Setting:
- Open Facebook.com on your mobile browser.
- In iOS 9, Tap “Share”button and select “Request Desktop Site“.
- In iOS 8, Tap the address bar and the URL will become highlighted. Now you’ll see bookmark list, swipe down and select the “Request Desktop Site” option.
3 – Safari UA string Hack:
This is the last resort, before moving on let me tell you one thing. This method is little complex so, I hope you don’t have to go for it. Download and install iBackupBot and follow the instruction show on the screen.