Along with most changes in iOS 8, Apple has given the Music Enthusiasts a little more than what they got in iOS 7, the improvements done in this app brings an exciting dimensions into it. Before, there was no option to create any Genuine Playlist in the Music App, well now you must have been thinking what is a Genius Playlist, this Playlist will be managed by Apple based on what type of Songs you listen, the Rate and Genre you have played the most, furthermore it will be compared with other Genius to provide you some other songs that you might love.
However, once you have turn on the Genius feature, all your Library, Such as content, Music will be sent to Apple. Although it will done Anonymously, but still if you don’t feel secure in this Process, you can always turn off the Genuine Playlist. But first let see How we can Activate this feature.
Create a Genius Playlist in iPhone:
- Open Music App.
- Tap on Playlist, Bottom left corner.
- Tap Genuine Playlist.
- Tap Turn On Genius .
- Tap Accept once prompted to the T&C Page.
- Now Wait for a few Seconds till Apple gather all the Necessary Info about your Playlist.
- Once all is done, you’ll see the Tick mark next to all of them, Tap Done.
- Tap on the Genius Playlist to see to bring up all the Songs.
- Tap on any Song you want to add to Playlist or want to create one.
- That is it Enjoy!
Turn Off Genius Playlist in iPhone:
- Launch Settings.
- Tap on Music.
- Locate Genius
- Turn it Off
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016