Personally I didn’t like iOS 7 keyboard, and so I started searching how to get iOS 6 keyboard back on iOS 7. After a long search, I have finally found a way to get old iOS 6 classic keyboard on iOS 7. You can easily replace your stock iOS 7 keyboard with iOS 6 keyboard. Thanks to Ryan Petrich, the most influential developer in the Jailbreak world. Ok now let’s start the process ” How to get iOS 6 Keyboard on iOS 7, 7.1 “.
How To Easily Get The iOS 6 Keyboard on iOS 7, 7.1 :
- First your device must be Jailbroken.
- To Jailbreak Your device try our [ Jailbreak Guides ]
- Now goto Cydia on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Mange tab and select Sources.
- After selecting sources tap on edit [ on your screen right top ]
- After tapping the edit no tap on Add located on your top left corner.
- Now add the repo [ http://rpetri.ch/repo ] and tap Add Source.
- Wait for installation to completed.
- Now go to search tab in Cydia.
- Writer Vintage Keys and search.
- Now after finding the vintagekeys install it.
- Wait for installation to be completed.
- Now restart the spring board.
- After your device is rebooted go to settings and find Vintage Keys.
- Tap on it now you’ll see all your apps on whom you use keyboard.
- Now tap on messaging app, you’ll get 5 option select legacy light.
Here you go you have iOS 6 keyboard on your iOS 7, Enjoy!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Install GBA4iOS 2.1 Game Boy Advance Emulator On iOS 10 [ Without Jailbreak ] - December 5, 2016
- Happy New Year 2017 Images HD Wallpaper With Wishes - December 5, 2016
- Amazon Underground for PC Download – Windows/Mac - December 5, 2016