Apple has released their new flagship devices iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus along with iOS 10.0.1 GM. In this post, I’ll tell you how to download and install iOS 10 / 10.0.1 GM on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. This tutorial is for only those users who have Apple developer account, all other users they have to wait for the public version.
iOS 10 / 10.0.1 GM Download and Install For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch:
- First you have to create a backup, I would suggest that create complete backup using iTunes.
- Once the backup is created, you have to archive the backup. Goto iTunes > Preferences>right click on backup> Archive.
- Open browser on your Pc, navigate to https://beta.apple.com and Sign up. Follow the instruction given on the screen.
- Now open beta.apple.com/profile on your browser, Tap on the option to download the profile. Once the profile is downloaded it will open setting app on your Apple device, Tap on confirm the installation.
- Reboot your device, Tap on Settings > General > Software Update.
- Once the beta version is downloaded on your device, first thing you must do is check everything is working fine? use your device normally as you do.
- Also check out the new features such as Write yourself, invisible ink and Stickers.
- If you find iOS 10.0.1 as a buggy update, you can head over to iTunes and put your device in recovery mode to install the latest iOS 9.3.3 version.
Following are the main features of iOS 10:
- Write it yourself.
Send a message in your own handwriting. Your friends will see it animate, just as ink flows on paper.
- It’s how you say it.
Change the way your message bubbles look. Say it proud. Say it loud. Or whisper it.
- Invisible ink.
Send a message or photo that remains hidden, then simply swipe to reveal it.
- Let’s celebrate.
Say things like “Happy Birthday!” or “Congratulations!” with animations that take over the entire screen.
Just tap to send one of six quick responses that let people know what you’re thinking.
- Add a personal touch.
Send fireballs, heartbeats, sketches, and more. You can even draw over videos.
Slap them on top of bubbles, dress up a photo, or even put one on another sticker. Available in the new App Store for iMessage.