Galaxy Note 3 has been released by Samsung, a real powerful device with tons of awesome features. Now the official carriers are offering their Galaxy Note 3 on contract, but one can only use the same connection offered by the carrier. In this article we will tell you how to update your Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 to Official Android 4.3.
XXUBMI7 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware is now available for Galaxy Note 3, but only for the N9005 LTE version. You can download and install it using our tutorial below. Since this is an official ROM, so there is no need for any ROOT or Custom Recovery, all you need in Odin, whose Download link will be provided.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Before we begin, Make sure that:
- Your Phone battery level is at 85% .
- You are using the original USB cable.
- Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
All done Let’s head towards the Tutorial.
How To Update Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 to XXUBMI7 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.
- Download Android 4.3 N9005XXUBMI7 for Galaxy Note 3 to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and select the File with .tar in its name, or the one who has the biggest size.
- In Odin, Check Auto reboot and F.Reset Options.
- Now Click the start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen, unplug the cable.
That;s it your Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 has been updated to XXUBMI7 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016