Sony Xperia Z5 Premium’s Walkman with ClearAudio experience has been ported to work with other Android devices running Android 5.0 Lollipop and Android 6.0 Marshmallow. In the succeeding guide you will learn to install this newly ported Xperia Z5 Premium’s Walkman with ClearAudio experience on your Android smartphone running Android Lollipop or Marshmallow. Before we head towards the installation method, let’s have a flashback on the Xperia Z5 Premium and its features which are pretty much mouth watering.
There was a time when Sony used to produce the real Walkman, and then Sony transformed the Walkman into its handsets. For a very long time, we saw Sony producing Walkman handsets in collaboration with Ericson. Now Sony has made Walkman, an application for its Smartphones. Sony recently released its Xperia Z5 Premium handset. To keep this device unique, Sony equipped it with a number of features that you won’t find on any other Xperia device. Sony installed the latest version of its applications on the Xperia Z5 Premium. The device comes with and enhanced camera application that’s liked by many of the Xperia freaks. Another cool addition is the latest and enhanced Walkman application. All manufacturers push their own music application in their smartphones, but Sony’s Walkman is one of the coolest music applications that you would want to put on your phone and replace your existing application. Sony Walkman has some unique audio technologies like ClearAudio+, Digital Noise Cancelling, High Resolution Audio, Clear Bass, Clear Phase and many more. These sound MODs make your music experience much better regardless of the place you’re at. These MODs are going to help you to stay focused to what you’re listening in your earphones. Apart from the sound enhancements, Sony Walkman also sports a lavish UI, that you won’t find in any other music player. So, if you’re looking for a nice music application to replace your existing application, you should go for Sony Walkman.
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium’s Walkman with ClearAudio experience has been ported by XDA senior member androidexpert35, who successfully played with the sound libraries and files of the device and brought them for other devices. Let’s have a look on the list of complete features of Xperia Z5 Premium Walkman and then head towards the method to install it on our desired Android Lollipop, Marshmallow powered smartphone.
Z5 Premium WALKMAN Included Features!
• Latest WALKMAN ( Music ) build v188.8.131.52.0 ( that is now white themed! )
• New Material Design and fresh UI
• Clear audio setting | SoundEnhancement
• Clear audio+
• Equalizer preset (such as Rock, Easy Listening, Jazz, etc)
• Manual mode of preset (Custom and User-defined)
• Clear Bass™
• Clear Stereo™
• Clear Phase™
• S-force Front Surround
• Surround Sound VPT (Soundstage option)
• Dynamic normalizer
• Qualcomm bass boost
• Album art
• Adjust background color following album art
• Music control on notification
• Edit Music Info
• Download Music Info
• Smart PlayList
• Throw function
• DLNA/Media server
• Qualcomm S810 Sound Processing, Virtrualizer, Equalizer, Voice Processing
• All Z5 Sound libs and Processing
- You need a custom recovery on your device. Discover a CWM/TWRP recovery for your device in our Custom Recoveries section.
- Your device must be running Android Lollipop or Android Marshmallow.
- You need 60 MB free space in your device to install this MOD.
- Create a Nandroid backup to be on a safe side.
- Follow the instructions carefully.
Note: Clear Stereo MOD is not currently working on LP/Marshmallow devices. On some Android Marshmallow devices you may face a bootloop.
Flash the MOD at your own risk. We take no responsibility for anything happening afterwards.
How To Install Xperia Z5 Premium’s Walkman on your Android smartphone
- Download Xperia_Z5_Premium_Walkman™_Port_v1.1_by_androidexpert35.zip file and copy it to your smartphone’s internal or external storage.
- Now boot into CWM or TWRP recovery on your phone.
- Depending on your recovery, select Install Zip or Install option.
- Now locate the .zip file from the location you copied it to.
- Select the .zip file and flash it.
- Once flashed, wipe cache and dalvik cache of your device.
- Reboot your device and find Walkman installed in your app drawer.
- Use walkman and enjoy the music! That’s all
In case you’re stuck with something, reach us out through the comment box below. Thanks all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017