There are a number of apps for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch in the Appstore, but unfortunately the good ones are not available for free and you have to spend some amount of money to get to use them on your devices. However, luckily, two apps, Installaous and AppCake, were introduced that let the users download their favorite apps for free.
Those of you who have been using Installaous and AppCake to get their favorite apps on iPhone for free, you must devastated to see that both of these apps are no more available for download in the AppStore. As these two apps were shut down, another app grabbed everyone’s attention. VShare has replaced the previous two apps and helps the users download all of their favorite apps for free that otherwise cost money. Previously, this genius app was not as easy to get as it was only possible to download the app once your phone had been jailbroken. Luckily, now VShare can be downloaded by all and it is no longer to jailbreak your iPhone in order to get VShare.
VShare works in a simple manner. It creates a custom app store and includes all the paid apps from Apple’s Appstore. From here, users can easily downloaded these paid apps for free.
If you want to Install VShare on iPhone without Jailbreak, follow the guide below.
- Launch Safari Browser from your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, go to the web address; http://www.vshare.com/
- At the bottom, you will see two options to download VShare; Jailbroken and UnJailbroken. Choose UnJailbroken and tap on Install in the Pop-up menu to begin downloading VShare.
- Once VShare has been successfully installed, open the app.
- A Pop-up menu will appear with a warning of Untrusted App Developer. Click on ‘Trust’.
- That’s all. VShare has now been successfully installed without having to jailbreak your device.
Now you can proceed with downloading your favorite paid apps absolutely free of cost.
Note: Some users may get an error while downloading the apps through VShare. The error may state; “cannot connect to ssl vshare.apvv api error.” If you face such error, you can fix it by closing all the tabs in your Safari Browser. Now, go to the home screen and close all the apps currently running in the background (double tap home button). Now try again.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017