Team Venom is considered to be the best, when it comes to developing Custom ROMs for HTC Devices. The Tweaks and Mods installed in their ROMs gives a great look and performance, but when it comes to battery life these ROMs are not good, especially when it comes to gaming. This ROM might be the first one which is based on Android 4.4, released by Team Venom, for HTC One. It is the most innovative Sense ROM available, because of all the features added into this, Optimized the performance to a whole another level. It works Perfectly on HTC One, I basically tried Viper S and Viper XL and except battery timing, everything was awesome.If you are interested in Other ROM, you can Visit our Custom ROMs section Or you can install this ROM on your HTC One by following our tutorial below.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install ViperOne Android 4.4 Custom ROM On HTC One.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is HTC in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For HTC One.
Features Of ViperOne:
- Android 4.4
- Multi language
- Stock Kernel
- Aroma Installer 2.70 RC
- Viper Enhancements in Settings
All Read and Done, Let’s Go to Next Page and Find out how to install this Custom ROM on your device.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016