Android 4.3 has been leaked for Galaxy S4, but it’s still an early build means it will be full of bugs and lags. So, if nay one is interested in installing the early build, follow this link. But for those who wants to try Android 4.3 for their Galaxy S4, but waiting for a stable release, wait no more cause on Techbeasts there is a solution for every problem.
CM team has also released Android 4.3 based Custom ROMs, but not all of them are stable, and most of them are only for the universal release. In this Article we will show you How To Install SuperNexus Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM On Galaxy S4 LTE I9505. Remember this tutorial in only for Galaxy S4 I9505 not for Galaxy S4 I9500.
But before we begin, make sure that:
- Your Device must be rooted.
- CMW must be installed on your device.
- Your Phone battery level is at 85% .
- You are using the original USB cable.
- Back up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
How To Update Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 To SuperNexus Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM.
- Download Android 4.3 SuperNexus ROM and Google Apps for Galaxy S4 to your computer.
- Connect your device with PC using original Data cable.
- Copy and Paste the Android 4.3 SuperNexus ROM file to the Root of your SD card or internal memory (do not copy it in any folder).
- Disconnect the phone from PC.
- Now go into Recovery Mode, Press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power Buttons at the same time until you see some text on the screen.
- In Recovery, first Select ‘Cache Wipe’.
- Then Select Advance and select ‘Devlik Cache wipe’, so you won’t get into any boot Loop.
- Finally Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now Select ‘Install zip from Sd card’ then select ‘Flash zip from sd card’. In case of internal memory select Flash zip from internal sd’.
- Select the zip file you downloaded and wait for the installation to finish, then go back and select ‘reboot system now’.
Note: Repeat Step 9 to Install Google Apps.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016