Custom ROMs based on Android 4.4.2 are getting more and more and today we have another one for all the AT&T Galaxy S2, Super Nexus 4.0. There are no chances that Samsung will release Official Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat for any of the Galaxy S2, so the only way for anyone owning Galaxy S2 to Enjoy, and in my opinion a far better way than Official One, is the Custom ROMs based on Android 4.4.2. This ROM will convert your Galaxy S2 into an LG Nexus 4, just the looks I am talking about.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your AT&T S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 to SuperNexus 4.0 ROM by following our Tutorial. Make sure to read the full article before trying it on your device.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issuesand bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Android 4.4.2 SuperNexus 4.0 Custom ROM On AT&T Galaxy S2 SGH-I727.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For AT&T Galaxy S2 SGH-I727.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
Features Of SuperNexus 4.0:
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
- Latest CM Kernel
- All KitKat Features and Apps (Nothing excluded from AOSP)
- No Visual Changes!
- Stock KitKat Look and Feel
- This will turn your Skyrocket into a Nexus 4
All Read and ready to Install Android 4.4.2 SuperNexus 4.0 ROM On AT&T Galaxy S2 SGH-I727. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016