Custom ROMs based on Android 4.4.2 are getting more and more and today we have another one for all the Samsung Galaxy S I9000, Super Nexus 4.0. There are no chances that Samsung will release Official Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat for any of the Galaxy S, so the only way for anyone owning Galaxy S to Enjoy, and in my opinion a far better way than Official One, is the Custom ROMs based on Android 4.4.2. This ROM will convert your Galaxy S into an LG Nexus 4, just the looks I am talking about.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your Samsung Galaxy S I9000 to SuperNexus 4.0 ROM by following our Tutorial. Make sure to read the full article before trying it on your device.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issuesand bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Install Super Nexus 4.0 On Samsung Galaxy S I9000.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Samsung Galaxy S I9000.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
Features Of SuperNexus 4.0:
- Rooted (Super SU)
- BusyBox Installed
- No 3rd Party App
- ZERO Bloatware
- Android Source Code vastly improved and optimised (i.e. Bionic, Dalvik, Webkit, Framework, libcore, SQlite etc – Thanks to CAF)
- Init.d Support
- Rsync Support
- UserInit Support
- Bash & Nano Support
- Native SIP/VOIP Support
- OpenSSH Support (ssh, sshd, scp, stfp)
- HSPA+ Support
- OpenVPN Support
- Ad-Hoc Network Support
- exFAT and NTFS-3G support
- EXT4 File System Optimisations
- Large APN & SPN List
- SELinux enabled
- Framework Features:
Extended Power Menu (Reboot, Recovery, Download & Screenshot Options)
Tweaked Animation Values Of Progress Spinners (Silky Smooth Loading Spinners)
Options for switching between USB Mass Storage and MTP/PTP (On Specific Devices)
- Browser Features:-
Increased Maximum Tab limit from 16 to 64
Option To Close All Tabs With One-Click
Allowed Any Type Of File To Be Downloaded
- Phone Features:
- Miscellaneous Features:
Allowed Installation Of Apps From Unknown Sources By Default
Disabled Data Roaming By Default
Removed Google’s Software Updates Option from Settings
Enabled Gesture Input By default
Emoji Enabled by default
Hardware Information of the device (Settings>About Device>Hardware Information)
All Read and ready to Install Android 4.4.2 SuperNexus 4.0 ROM On Samsung Galaxy S I9000. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016