Kodi has many features but the one is a life saver, I am talking about Kodi Add-ons. Using Kodi Add-ons now we can install Showbox on Kodi, in this post we’ll tell you how you can do that.
Kodi is a media player app which acts like a hub and lets you store content from the web for e.g movies, TV shows, pictures, and songs. Kodi is available for all the top platforms such as iOS, Android, MacOS, Windows, and Linux. Now let’s get back to the main topic How to install Showbox on Kodi.
Install Showbox on Kodi:
- First, Launch Kodi.
- Click on System from the menu.
- Select File Manager->Add Source.
- Type in the URL “http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml”. Choose Done.
- Now you have to give an appropriate name to the connection, and Click OK.
- Head back to home screen, Click on System and then Select Add-Ons.
- Select Choose to install from Zip file, now look for the source you just added.
- Click on ” Repository.MDRepo-x.x.x.zip” and enable the Add-on.
- Head back to system menu and select Install from Repository.
- Select Mucky Ducks Repo and then Video Add-ons.
- The last step is to select ShowBox, and press Install.
The best thing you’ll once you’ve installed Showbox on Kodi, the interface is the same as you used on Android devices. Now there will no issue for you to use Showbox on Kodi.
- Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 without Jailbreak.
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton final version
- Complete Kodi Setup Wizard for PC
This is the best and simplest method to install ShowBox on Kodi using Add-ons. If you face any issue regarding this guide you can tell me in comments.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017