This ROM is based on Carbon ROM Android 4.4.2 but the developers has added some more features of his likes and choice. All in this ROM is the Looks/UI of Stock Android 4.4.2 and features of Carbon ROM, the main difference between this ROM and Carbon ROM is that Gapps are already included in this ROM, you don’t have to flash them separately. Like Carbon ROM, this ROM is quite fast and stable with amazing battery life. If you are interested in Other ROM, you can Visit our Custom ROMs section Or you can install this ROM on your Nexus 7 by following our tutorial below. This is not an Official ROM from LG/Google, this is a Custom ROM, installing it will cause you to loose your App data.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install PrimaL Disasterpiece Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat Custom ROM On Nexus 4.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is LG in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Nexus 4.
PrimaL Disasterpiece Android 4.4.2 ROM Features:
- SOURCE BUILT CARBON 4.4 ROM
- GAPPS INCLUDED
- CUSTOM SOURCE BUILT AK KERNEL
- CUSTOM RINGTONES
All Read and Ready to Install PrimaL Disasterpiece Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat on Nexus 7.Let’s head
towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016