In the world of Android users feel safe with Stock applications, yer they always wanted to try Custom Mods and tweaks on their devices, not to mention custom ROMs too. Custom Recoveries are the necessary part when it comes to installing a Custom ROM as only Custom Recoveries can install the Un-signed Zip files. The latest the recovery is, better the performance will it produce. You won’t get many errors in the Installation process, only if your Zip file is for some other device.It allows you to make a Back-up of your current ROM and restore it afterwards. You can also back-up he EFS data using Custom Recovery. If you are interested in Other Devices Recoveries, you can visit our Custom Recoveries Section, or you can follow this Guide for Sony Xperia Z C6602 / C6603.
Today we will show you How To Install PhilZ Touch Recovery On Sony Xperia Z C6602 / C6603. Tutorial is very simple, even a person with no knowledge about it, can Flash the file without any problem.But before we begin, Make sure that:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery, 60%-80% is better.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- Check your device model, Go To Setting > About and Make sure that it is C6602 / C6603
- Do-not try it on any other device.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Al right let’s head towards the next page and learn how to Install PhilZ Touch Recovery on Sony Xperia Z C6602 / C6603.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016