This is a Stock ROM based on I337XXUENA4 Firmware with a complete Red theme, for all the Red color lovers. The ROM is nice, Stable, fast, smooth and battery friendly, Developer has spent a lot of time on it making it perfect for all the AT&T Galaxy S4 users. The tweaks and optimizations in this ROM is enough to make is better than normal. Sony Sketch has been removed, thus bringing it back to Stock Fonts. Xposed Framework has already been installed in it. Battery GO Mode is there for you to increase battery life to maximum.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your Galaxy S S4 I337 to Android 4.4.2 New Deadly Venom ROM by following our Tutorial. Make sure to read the full article before trying it on your device.This is not an official release from Samsung , but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install New Deadly Venom Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat On Galaxy S4 I337.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy S4 I337.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
Features Of New Deadly Venom ROM:
- Based On XXUFNAD KitKat 4.4.2
- Stock XXUFNAD Repacked Kernel w/ “z-patch Thanks To Jeboo Please go over here and hit the Thanks Button: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=46151563&postcount=3
- Added OGBattery Mod in Display Section Tap on the Battery on Notification 3x to change the Battery Mod, Thanks To Osama Ghareeb And Thanks To Mr.Yawnie
- SonySketch was Removed added back original Default Font
- Added Venom Wallpaper
- init.d support
- Added AdAway v2.8 Thanks To mr.Robinson
- Wanam Xposed Lots Of Feature, Need To Play With It Thanks To wanam
- Blast Tool Lots Of Features, Need To Play With It Thanks To FemBlack
- Xposed Installer Thanks To rovo89
- apps2sd-moves apps to your externel sdcard
- Updated Playstore to 4.5.10 Transparent
- Updated Youtube 5.2.38 Transparent
- Updated Hangouts 2.0.217 Themed Transparent Clear
- Red Accuweather Transparent Red
- Carrier ID removed
- Smoother And Faster Very Stable
- Better Life Battery
- Wifi Tethering
- New Deadly Venom Bootanimation Thanks To JohnMcW
- Stock SecLauncher3
- Can Edited apn’s
- sysscope Removed
- In Call Recording
- Removed KNOX
- No Increasing Ringtone
- No Full Battery Or Low Battery Notification Use Wanam to take Affect
- New Deadly Venom Extended Reboot Menu
- Much More Mods Too Long To List on here
All Read and ready to Install New Deadly Venom Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat On Galaxy S4 I337. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016