Minimus ROM is based on Android 4.4.2_r1 branch, for the Nexus 7 (2013). The developer said that he created it for him and his friend, but then released it for Public to use. The Bloats are heavily removed from the ROM with the O3 Optimization. The main purpose of this ROM is to give a simple and Fluid interface with non-bloated features, though there are many other ROMs with same features available, but this is a little bit different from others, as it was invented with no intention to be released for public. If you are interested in Other ROM, you can Visit our Custom ROMs section Or you can install this ROM on your Nexus 7 by following our tutorial below.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issuesand bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Minimus ROM Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat on Nexus 7.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is ASUS in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Nexus 7.
Android 4.2.2 Minimus ROM Features:
Enhanced Power Menu
Clear all apps button
Volume Wake and Music Control
Built from AOSP
Swipe between notifications and Quick Settings
Many “under the hood” optimizations
Latest Google sources
All Read and Ready to Install Minimus ROM Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat on Nexus 7.Let’s head
towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016